Friday, January 24, 2014

What Eli Phillips is listening to 1/24/14

1. Everything is Everything- Phoenix 2. New York- The Milk Carton Kids 3. Breezeblocks- alt-j 4. Two Step- Dave Matthews Band 5. I Would Do Anything For You- Foster the People 6. Make Love- Daft Punk 7. Bent Nails- Snarky Puppy 8. High and Rising- Big Gigantic 9. Leaves Fall- Mansions on the Moon 10. Read My Mind- The Killers This is a very broad mix of songs, but they are all on point. The songs that I would say to definitely check out are Leaves Fall (9) and Make Love (6). Both are soft electronic that are good for most quiet things, falling asleep, chillin, and I'd have to imagine that Make Love is a great song for love making. Also, I would do anything for you (5) is crazy good. OOOOh la la Im fallin in love and its better this time than ever before...(tasty piano line)

No comments:

Post a Comment