Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 Songs That WILL Put You In Your Feelings

             If a song has never put you in your feelings or made you feel some type of way, be sure to have an experience like Tom from The Boondocks.



1. Childish Gambino- Shadows




This song is on constant replay everytime it pops up on my playlist. I've been tryna work on my vocals to this song so I can put a female in the right mood, nah mean!? And if that doesn't work I'll be sure to make a music video like our friend Tom up there ^ Childish put us in a whole different mood with this one.This will have have you holding your showerhead recording track-3 to your fake album.

2. Drake- Hold On, We're Going Home

*Lightskin Mode Activated* Hold on, Hold on. We all know what Drake's music does to the human body. Imagine four dudes in a Toyota Camry singing their hearts out to this song......Okay, because that was me and my friends. I was dancing like a white girl with no rhythm, but it's not suspect because Drake is the exception to get in your feelings. So men, let your guard down and be prepared to morph into Captain Save-A-Hoe for three and a half minutes.

3. Jhene Aiko- The Worst



Jhene Aiko's whole Sail Out EP is just a masterpiece and I don't care what any of y'all have to say! (leave a comment in the comment box below). This is that music where you just broke up with your ex and your burning all the photos, deleting every message, and blocking them out of your contacts while saying "I dont need you- I don't need you!" Shit made me feel like I broke up with somebody and I'm single......but ready to mingle ;) Anywho, Jhene Aiko is Jhene Aiko so you already know what she's bringing to the table which is nothing but music from the heart.

4. Justin Bieber- All That Matters


Justin Bieber hit us with another interesting dub.... Like this joint made me feel some type of way. Now if he can keep on making music like this and not hanging out with coons like "Lil Za" and "Lil Twist", he can continue his prosperous career (Side note: if their name starts with "Lil" and they don't even have an album, DON'T HANG WITH THEM!)





5. Secondhand Serenade- Fall for you



Who said this list is only R&B/Hip-Hop!? This is a throwback for all the sensative men out there. I feel this song as the emotions he pours into the cup of lyrics ice-skates over a tundra of an instrumental as it makes the goddesses of the heavens feel more of higher beings (too far lol). If you don't feel it right now, then one day you will after you get curved by the ultimate lightskinned female, but for for now you can hold those tears back.



No comments:

Post a Comment