Thursday, January 23, 2014

Finally the Herbs Come Around



         Collie Buddz is a New Orleans born Bermuda raised reggae artist who's been around for almost a decade despite only having released two albums. I haven't been listening to him for a awhile, but I was a Collie Buddz fan after only hearing a couple of songs, he's legit. The song titled "Come Around" off of his self titled album is by far my favorite by him because it bumps ridiculously hard. This song has all the elements, great bass, good drum, and it even has some horn in it too. Nothing individually really comes up in this, it's the combination of everything together creates that amazingly chill and relaxed vibe always found in great reggae music. This is one of those songs to cruise in the whip to, every time I listen, I can't help but bop my head. If you are trying to listen to something different, or just trying to expand your music library, this track would be a great addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment