Friday, January 31, 2014

Dwele is the man....

So I've already posted one Dwele song on the blog and if you want to get more info you can read it here . The reason why I chose to post about him twice is because there are just to many songs of his that are amazing. This one that I am choosing to show you is called "Obey"  and is off of the same album as the song before. I think the difference between the two tracks shows his versatility as an artist when it comes production. While "Takes 22tango" is more fun and dance-like, this one is a lot more serious and pretty sensual. Dwele uses the seductive powers of his voice to walk a women through the very sexual experience that they are having. I know you're still having trouble with that bedroom mix that you're working on. It's okay, just pretend like you found this yourself. Check it out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment