Sunday, January 12, 2014

I've Been Going Hard In the Kitchen All Night






            Doughboyz Cashout is a fairly new  rap group from Detroit, signed with Young Jeezy's label  Corporate Thugz Entertainment (CTE) . It's memberhip includes HBK, Payroll, Chaz  Bling, Roc, Crispy Quis, Clay, Bmo Maine, and Doughboy Dre. I couldn't find a lot about them because they're on the come up, so my main focus in this post is going to be the song. If I had to describe this track in one word it would be HARD. Everything is hard, from the beat to the the verses.   This song has one of the coolest instrumentals I've heard in awhile. The drums are tight, but when that trumpet loop starts I instantly feel like desperado decked out in Versace riding across the desert on the flyest horse in the world. The song is about coke dealing which is bad don't get me wrong, but this song makes it sound so good. Pusha T and Young Jeezy, spit some sick verses on this too. This goes in, check it out.

P.S I didn't include a lot of information about them but watch out for these guys, if this is the kind of product they put out, they are definitely going to be big soon

No comments:

Post a Comment