Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mona Lisa Master Piece







        I'm not going to waste your time telling you who Justin Bieber is because you should already know. What I am going to say is you shouldn't let his name stop you from listening to this song. The production on this one is so solid and I can really see the growth in Bieber's sound. I like how everything works together from the base, to the drums, to the guitar thing (I have no clue what it is), to the spacial stuff going on in the background. I also respect that he worked with Chance the Rapper on this track who has a pretty great feature on it. Honestly, I was in the same boat as a lot of people, and anything that had Biebers's name on it I would steer clear from. But my friend who's a J Biebs fan was driving me home one day, so I decided to try to get through at least one song on the way home. I'm glad I did because I enjoyed what I heard. This song bumps, and if you don't agree, you still gotta respect the dude for changing up his style a bit. The song's called "Confident" of his new album "Journals". Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment