Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bump Alert: TNGHT's "Goooo"

Hey guys, I wanted to post another track that I thought was good to "bump" to. TNGHT is a pair of pretty talented producers named Hudson Mohawke and Lunice.  This track is off of their self titled EP released in 2012 consisting of five amazing tracks. I wanted to talk about "Goooo" in particular because it was the first song I heard by them. I would explain this song as a rap-electronic hybrid, although I get more of a rap vibe then anything else. The beginning of the track consists of a high pitched synth part that is sure to get the attention of anyone in the car. Then while still using the synth part, the song goes into this rap flavored beat with a ridiculous amount of bass (we had to turn it down so it wouldn't blow out the speakers).   Again I won't explain the whole track, but this is definitely one to drive to, especially if you have a good sound system.

                                                  -Tyler                  

No comments:

Post a Comment