Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bump Alert: Hot Chip's "The Warning"

     I honestly am pretty late to the Hot Chips party, but I'm glad I showed up. As you will find out soon, I'm  into rap mostly, so they're pretty different from what I listen to. I think I found them while using "Songza" (an app you should defiantly get) and I was totally surprised by how much I liked the song. "The Warning" is off of Hot Chip's album with the same title that came out in 2006, and is the most relaxing, intimidating, and fun song I've ever heard.  It has a really nice intro using a bell set type sound that sets the tone for the whole song. Even with it's interesting lyrics, it still made me nod my head and feel pretty good about my day (you'll understand). Don't let this horrible review stop you from checking it out, it's a pretty good song...trust me.
                                                               -Tyler

   

No comments:

Post a Comment