Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where Did Your B**thez Go?




      J Cole comes through with another great song off of his label's new mix-tape, "Revenge of The Dreamers". If you consider you and your friends as people who get a "more frequent" amount of women than most men, this song is the anthem for you. From the pretty unforgettable hook, to the pretty dope instrumental, this song is solid from top to bottom and I personally have been listening to it all day. One thing that sticks out about this track is the verses other than J Cole's. Don't get me wrong, J Cole's always spittin fire, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality bars I was hearing from two guys that had not showed up on my radar prior to listening to this song. It seems that Cole has signed some pretty solid talent to his newly formed label, so I'm excited to see what will be coming out of Dreamville in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment